Thursday, January 24, 2013

Foundation Routine

I tend to have a difficult time finding the perfect foundation that will match my skin tone. I usually go for the lightest in every brand of foundation however, 9 out of 10 times I find they are either to yellow or pink. I have tried pretty much every foundation out there from drug store to higher brand, and the foundation I have found that does the job for me so far is the Make Up Forever HD foundation in 110.( still don't feel like it is the perfect foundation for me however like I said it gets the job done for me)

Here is what I do for my foundation routine.

1 I prep my face I put on my SPF and primer.
2 After that I cover my terrible raccoon eyes and any blemishes I might have with my absolute favorite concealer Kat Von D in the color porcelain with my sephora air brush concealer brush.
3Then I add my Make Up Forever HD Foundation in #110 with my sephora airbrush foundation brush.
4 To prevent my face from sliding off :) I use my absolute super duper favorite of all time I seriously lve this product, I cannot live without it I will probably buy this for the rest of my life. It is the MAC skin finish natural in light, I just use my big sigma kabuki brush and apply it to all over my face, after that I go in with a sponge and take a little of the skin finish and set my make up in areas of my face that I cannot get to with my brush like under my eyes and the creases on the side of the nose.

And voila! Perfect skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment