Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Ever since I discovered David & Goliath I have been obsessed! Any time I see anything of them I automatically want & need in my life for some odd reason. I really cannot explain why, other than all their stuff is ridiculously cute.
There is no store close to me which carries their hoodies, so I had to order them online off of chicksrule.co.uk. Here is where I ordered my all time favorite hoodie the I ♥ nerds and also my I ♥ cupcakes. They are a little on the pricey side but I think the cuteness of these sweaters make up for it.
Recently I found a store in the mall which started carrying all their t-shirts and yes I have gone mad I want them all ;)
Posted by jessiedollie at 4:24 PM
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
1) Favorite Snack of the Month: Is Pirate's Booty, I absolutely love these chips! (or whatever they are ). If popcorn and cheese-puffs had a baby I feel it would be Pirate's Booty, they are just sooo crunchy,puffy and yummy! (it's a must try)!
2) Favorite Top of the Month: Forever 21 heart shaped sweater
3) Favorite Mascara of the Month:This next favorite I discovered it at the very beginning of the month, and since I applied that first coat of mascara I was in LOVE! It is the Loreal voluminous false lashes mascara, this mascara is amazing for lengthening and adding volume. I like to use it as my second layer mascara, since I do have quite thin and straight lashes and this mascara just adds that extra fattening my lashes are missing.
4) Favorite Lip Product of the Month: I do not know why in the world it took me so long to try the Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Glosses before OMG! They are amazing! Love them! This is the perfect lip for everyday, especially if you are one (like myself) to feel your look is not complete without lipstick but, feel lipstick is too much for everyday life. They come in a bunch of amazing colors. Mine is in the color Ruby Twist 245
5) Favorite song of the month: Bruno Mars: When I was your man
just need to watch it trust me ;)
Posted by jessiedollie at 5:29 PM