Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February Favorites





1) Favorite Snack of the Month: Is Pirate's Booty, I absolutely love these chips! (or whatever they are ). If popcorn and cheese-puffs had a baby I feel it would be Pirate's Booty, they are just sooo crunchy,puffy and yummy! (it's a must try)!

2) Favorite Top of the Month: Forever 21 heart shaped sweater

3) Favorite Mascara of the Month:This next favorite I discovered it at the very beginning of the month, and since I applied that first coat of mascara I was in LOVE! It is the Loreal voluminous false lashes mascara, this mascara is amazing for lengthening and adding volume. I like to use it as my second layer mascara, since I do have quite thin and straight lashes and this mascara just adds that extra fattening my lashes are missing.

4) Favorite Lip Product of the Month: I do not know why in the world it took me so long to try the Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Glosses before OMG! They are amazing! Love them! This is the perfect lip for everyday, especially if you are one (like myself) to feel your look is not complete without lipstick but, feel lipstick is too much for everyday life. They come in a bunch of amazing colors. Mine is in the color Ruby Twist 245 

5) Favorite song of the month: Bruno Mars: When I was your man


6) Favorite Show of the Month: Carrie Diaries OMG! this show is ridiculously good, if you are a fan of Sex and the City then this show is a must in your DVR. Its about young Carries life before the whole Mr.Big drama and before she meet her amazing best friends Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha. I just love everything about this show the cast, the wardrobe, the 80's ughh its just,y'all 
just need to watch it trust me ;) 



xoxo
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment